This is the place where you can personalize your profile!
By moving, adding and personalizing widgets.
You can drag and drop to rearrange.
You can edit widgets to customize them.
The bottom has widgets you can add!
Some widgets you can only access when you get a Premium Membership.
Some widgets have options that are only available when you get a Premium Membership.
We've split the page into zones!
Certain widgets can only be added to certain zones.
"Why," you ask? Because we want profile pages to have freedom of customization, but also to have some consistency. This way, when anyone visits a deviant, they know they can always find the art in the top left, and personal info in the top right.
Don't forget, restraints can bring out the creativity in you!
Now go forth and astound us all with your devious profiles!
2. Each person has to share ten facts about themselves.
3. Answer the ten questions from the person who tagged you and make up ten questions for the ten people you tag.
4. Choose ten people and include them in your journal.
5. Go to their page and inform that they have been tagged by you. (it tells them you tagged them if you use icons)
6. Not like "You are tagged if you read this".
7. You have to legitimately tag ten people.
8. No tag backs.
9. You can not say that you do not do tags.
10. You MUST make a journal
1) I hate coming up with facts about myself because I don't like to think about this stuff pffffffffft XD
2) I don't watch TV very often because I dislike 98% of the stuff they show here in Germany. And movies are obviously always in German. And I prefer to watch them in English.... >___>
3) I've been a pretty ordinary student at school, and even tended towards bad grades rather than good ones... but now at university I'm actually pretty good and sometimes this scares me o_o What happened?! xD
4) I hate romantic novels or movies, but I love romantic (side-)stories in games (esp. dating sims). That's kinda ironic.
5) Fire Emblem Awakening pretty much became my life since last year.
6) I absolutely LOVE dystopian novels or stories in general. Novels like Nineteen Eighty-Four are PURE GOLD to me! <3
7) Most people - even some of my friends - are still suprised if they find out what things I like (for example bands - most people were really surprised when they found out that I've been a fan of Schandmaul for over 7 years by now XD). Usually because I "don't look/act like someone with such interests" x'DDD
8) Onions make me sick D: Not literally, I can eat them (sometimes)... but I HATE them! DDD: (I'm getting out of ideas for more facts, as you can see xD)
9) The Harvest Moon series will always be the game-love of my life.
10) My hair is getting shorter and shorter with every hair cut I get. I love my hair, but I love short hair styles even more <3
Questions by the person who tagged me:
1.are you mad at me for tagging you?
Naaaah, you're a cutie-pie, and I can't be mad at cuties, okay?! (Even though I'm not much of a tagging-fan XD)
2.um...favorite legendary 'mon?
Kyogre, because it was the first one I ever had. Sapphire was actually my first Pokémon game.
3.favorite theme song?
The Back to the Future Theme!!! But if you meant Opening theme: "Karma", the opening song of the game Tales of the Abyss.
4.favorite ending theme?
I'll have to say "Utsukushiki Zankoku na Sekai", Shingeki no Kyojin's first ending... because that's the only one that comes to mind right now.
5.ok,uhh...least favorite show,i guess?
All of those stupid German TV shows, like Germany's Next Topmodel or DSDS.... They make me SICK!
6.would you rather stay up as late as you want but always wake up exhausted,or fall asleep rather early but always wake up feeling,you know,awake?
It doesn't matter how much I sleep, I ALWAYS feel exhausted... so, yeah, obviously the first choice. It wouldn't change anything either way.
7.what would you rather be doing right now?
Something productive? But I'm procrastinating on purpose right now, so....
9.will you draw a thing?
I always draw some things but the anwser to that question depends on WHAT I'm supposed to draw xD
10.i just kept putting the first questions that popped into my head.could you tell?
Nope~ But that's pretty much what I'll do now, too XD
1. If you'd live in a Dystopian world, what kind of person would you be? A rebel, maybe - or someone who just goes with the flow and sees the life in this society as the best way to live?
2. Do you have a good memory?
3. What would you rather read if you were forced to choose one: A book about spiders and cobwebs that is about 2000 pages long - or Justin Bieber's biography?
4. Which online platform do you like most, and why? (Like DeviantArt, Tumblr, Twitter, Youtube...)
5. Which was the first video game you've played?
6. What scares you more: thunder or lightning? (If at all)
7. Have you ever lied to someone about yourself to impress them?
8. If you could travel back in time and change one thing in your life, what would it be?
9. And if you could travel back in time even further than your own life time, what event in history would you change?
10. Okay, one last time travel question: If you could travel into the future, what would you want to know about your own future?
Okay, now comes the bad part, because I have to tag people. Let's see...
Favorite moviesBack to the Future Trilogy; The Truman Show; Thor; The Avengers; Lord of the Rings TrilogyFavorite TV showsBBC Sherlock; Glee; Detective ConanFavorite bands / musical artistsGenesis/Phil Collins, QueenFavorite booksSherlock Holmes; Harry Potter; Good Omens; Lord of the RingsFavorite writersSir Arthur Conan Doyle; Oscar Wilde; Lewis CarrollFavorite gamesGolden Sun, Prof. Layton, Pokémon, Harvest Moon, Tales of Phantasia/Symphonia/the Abyss, Fragile DreamsOther InterestsVideogames, Drawing, Singing, Sleeping... o.o